How to Apply
- The CCAMPIS Grant Program application may be completed online via Qualtrics.
- We recommend that you complete the CCAMPIS application using computer, in one sitting; the application should take 30-45 minutes to complete.
- Your progress is saved each time you advance to the next page of the application. If you need to exit and finish your application later, use the same computer/browser to do so.
- You will need the following documents to submit your application:
- Current class schedule
- Unofficial transcript
- Financial Aid award letter
- Tax return (Form 1040) for most recent tax year
- Letter of Intent (if applicable)
- Form I-20 (if applicable)
- If you are married or living with a partner, you will also need to submit the above documents for your Spouse/Partner, as applicable.
If you have questions about the application or required documents, contact the CCAMPIS Program Director, Cris Broshar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.